- The Wizord 2 (formerly known as the Druid 2) has been welcomed into this category of unsurpassed reliability and field testing success and stability. The Wizord 4 is the logical choice for domestic and light industrial installations where a medium powered energizer is required. This generation of energizers has been field tested for many years and boasts unsurpassed reliability. Simple to install and easy to maintain.
- The Merlin 4offers what the Wizord 4 has in terms of features, but with remote control through a dedicated keypad. The keypad also allows the user and the installer to program and control the energizer from a remote location. This allows the energizer to be installed near the fence and the keypad to be located where it is most convenient for the user. Additional features that the standard Wizord does not have, can be enabled through the keypad.
- The Druid 24 LCD(4 joule output) offers twoindependently controlled zones in one energizer. By using 2 energizers a four zone system can be created. An optional expansion relay card offers the ability for more outputs and inputs. Using the Adaptive Power Technology (APT), pioneered and patented by Nemtek, this energizer offers a new and unique method in detecting how much power a fence can accept and handle before it starts to arc and waste energy, thus maximising the power on the fence. Changes in the surrounding environment can affect a fence’s efficiency. The APT actively analyses the fence and adapts the transfer of power as required to ensure maximum performance. These Nemtek energizers are an excellent choice for coastal areas, where the salt build-up during the dry season can result in increased power losses along the fence.
- The Nemtek Merlin Stealthis a powerful range of energizers, that can be used as simple high end security energizers, but can also be programmed to offer a customised solution. The Merlin Stealth range is ideal for higher security requirements and can also be networked.
- Nemtek Keypad
- Single Zone SecurityElectric Fence Energisers.The JVA Z11, Z13, Z14 and Z18 models have 1, 3, 4 and 8 peak output Joules respectively. The Z14 and Z18 may be configured as Bi-Polar (Z1xA) or conventional. They have many advanced features including LCD display and keypad control. The Z14R (R for relays) has electrical safety authority approval for sale in.
- Dual Zone SecurityElectric Fence Energisers.The Z28 is a dual zone conventional (non Bi-Polar) security electric fence energiser. The Z28 has 8 Joules total output (4 Joules per Zone).
- The JVA Keypad can be used to configure and control one or more.